CPS Sound Stop is recommended for plant areas with high noise levels. The CPS Sound Stop system reduces noise by increasing the mass of the walls and roof – breaking the noise vibration path, upgrading the noise absorption and making the building as tight as possible.
CPS Sound Stop includes:
- Sound Stop blanket – a very effective high mass, heavy and limp sound barrier sheet.
- Twin pane insulated glass windows with 6 mm laminated safety glass in outboard pane.
- Steel insulated doors with sound seals and twin pane insulated glass as details for windows.
- Wall and roof cavity insulation.
- Optional floor module with anti-vibration pads.